Sunday, August 26, 2007

When I fell down, Where were You God??

When I have a nightmare
Or I can't sleep at night
Sometimes I reflect upon my life

Why God?
Why You let me fall down so many times
Even when my wound had not recovered
And my heart was still crying

Where were You God? Where were You when I fall down?
I thought You will catch me so I don't reach the sharp stones?
And I don't get hurt? Why God, Why You let me to experience all these?

And God answers me..
Ben, my precious son..
When you fell down, when you get hurt, when you bleed
I cry.. I cry so loud..

I love you Ben, so much
I am your Father, and I know what's best for you
And I know what makes you better..

I give you enough success, just enough to make you confident
I give you enough failure, just enough to make you always rely on Me
I give you enough happiness, just enough to make you smile, so bright, to shine My World
I give you enough sadness and misery, just enough to keep you human. Just enough to make you care about others.

Ben, please remeber, in life
You will fall again so many times
You will betray me again and again
You will do sinful actions again

You are just a human, and I understand that
Try not to do all the sins and please be careful
But please, when you fall down, and you feel unworthy,
When you do something against the Bible, My words
And when you do sins, so big that you feel ashamed towards Me

I am here Ben.
Call Me, talk to Me
Cry as much as you want, don't be ashamed

And after that..
Stand again Ben, try to walk again, try to run again
The world will still be full of sharp stones and cruel sharks,
but don't worry.. I am with you, always

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I see you might be feeling the withdrawal symptoms the rest of us are feeling after the musical. I must commend you that you did a fantastic job for the performance. I had people telling me that the first scene rocked, which in no small way was thanks to you. So... *big applauses* I'm very proud of you.

Anyway, I hope you had as much fun learning to dramatise your character as I had helping you with it. I absolutely admire that never-say-die attitude which you have, which of course is one of the reasons I pushed ya so hard.

So thanks again for your gift of yourself. It made a BIG difference. Hope to work with you again sometime. In the meantime, enjoy the rest of ya time in CSA/NTU and if possible, give a little of what I've given you to the next musical. Your talent and strength will be a BIG ASSET for the next comm.

Take care.

Love,
Jonathan