Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore!!! I Love this country!!

It's the fourth time I celebrate the birthday of Singapore... The feeling is still the same, I love this country!! Just because I am a foreigner, it doesn't mean that I can't love this country right?

I know some of you will be asking some hypothetical question, which country I love more? Indonesia (my home country) or Singapore.. For those who try to test me with such a question, I will ask you back. What do you love more, eating or drinking. Money or fame. Being happy or being nice. Your mother or your father. Your mother or your girlfriend. And the list goes on.

The point is, I love both countries (Indo and Singapore), just like I love eating and drinking at the same time. Can not meh?

And here are 2 official songs for this year's NDP. Enjoy :)





Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore!! Keep up the good work and make me proud! :)

No comments: