Friday, August 03, 2007

Back to Single

Officially today, I come back to bachelor life. Yes, I am single again. Nothing to be ashamed about, and nothing to worry. Life goes on. The sun will still be rising tommorow and the birds won't care more either. Life just goes on.

Thanks for someone out there who has become the queen of my heart for these few months. I am busy, you are busy, and even the idiot can tell that breaking-up is not the best choice, it is the only choice.

We will still be friends, better than ever. Let's support each other. Let's challenge each other. Every cloud has a silver lining, and let's find that lining. All the best...

Btw, please don't post a comment asking about the details of our relationship. Nothing more irritating in this world than kaypoh people. Mind your own business, no matter how boring it is.
I also don't need any encouragement. I am fine, for real.

No comments: