Thursday, August 23, 2007

Do you ever feel like uneasy although you think that you did nothing wrong?

I don't know why, after finished writing my last post, I feel a very uneasy feeling.

In one way, I know myself too well that I am a very frank person. I don't feel ashamed admiting that I lack in something, or I need to improve in something. If I feel that I need to improve in something, I will just find the right "teacher" and just learn in a humble way. In the other case, I won't feel uneasy to reveal my achievements, no matter how small is that. I get that accomplishment not by swinging arms and legs. I really put every bit of my body unto it, and I always think that, I deserve that more than anyone else. People may call me arrogant, but let me ask you a question..

If Bush calls himself the most powerful person in the most powerful country in the world, will you call him arrogant?

If Roger Federer calls himself the best tennis player in the world, will you call him arrogant?

If Angelina Jolie thinks that her lip is the sexiest in the universe, will you call her arrogant?

I was just mentioning the fact, that my former boss thinks very highly of me, that's all. But I just feel uneasy. Hope I will discover why, soon.

No comments: