Monday, August 13, 2007

The Beggars' Party, a Truly Masterpiece by NTU CSA

Why must pay $140 to watch The King & I if you can watch a masterpiece for FREE?

NTU Catholic Students' Apostolate presents The Beggars' Party, a musical. The location is at the biggest and most prestigious place at the biggest and most prestigious university in Singapore, NTU Lee Kong Chian Lecture Theatre (Dear NTU Alumni, this place was called MLT last time, bingo!)

Top 5 reasons to watch this musical :

5. The story is truly great.

4. The music is fantastic, with well-trained choir and nice background music.

3. The place is superb. It's not easy to book this place, but we managed to book it. NTU Alumni, you finally get a reason to visit your university again.

2. It's absolutely FREE.

1. I will be playing a small role there, and I will be singing also, LIVE. I have been practising really hard for it, not mentioning that I have started a very serious diet program and do sunbathing twice a week to make me more suitable for the role. So please come okay??! :)

You can contact Irene @ 98289490 or me (Ben - 98186924).

What are you waiting for?? Mark your calendar and see you there!!! :)

No comments: