Friday, November 28, 2008

From Art With Love

I feel that these days my art sense reaches 8-year high (exactly the opposite of the financial market).

First, I visited an art museum... for the SECOND time in my life. I can't remember the first time, but I think it's somewhere around 10 or 11 years ago.

Second, I spent half-day reading at Page One bookstore @ Vivocity. Nope, I don't browse through biography, business, or psychology books. I looked at art books. Design. Photographs. Poets. Cartoons. Houses. Really good Hotels. I must say, spending 1/2 day like that is simply amazing.

Then I did some karaoke (which is one of my all-time favourites) for 4 straight hours. That's enough to make me lose voice the next day.

And not to forget... drawing cartoons. I used to like.. no, LOOVVEEE drawing so much when I was young. After 6 years, finally I can enjoy drawing again.



To be very frank, to attain happiness is not that difficult. A simple visit to the museum. A walk at the park. Doing our simple hobbies. Meeting people we love.

Afterall, you don't need $1000 to get an enjoyable evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm stuck. All my ideas have gone out of the window.