Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gays, Gay Club, and I.

He is handsome, tanned, and toned. He can get any woman he wants just by asking. He surely is successful with that expensive suit and mobile phone, and he is charismatic. Just about every quality to make a woman... even the most successful one will leave everything and follow him just like the twelve disciples followed Jesus Christ.

But he surely doesn't want a woman, quite the opposite. He is one of the straight-looking men who had decided long time ago that they are not straight, and WHO CARES.

Jack (not his real name) is one of those people who must live under pressure and prejudice. They are successful in career, and are respected by their colleagues. But they will never be treated equal, just because of their sexual preference. They are gays.

And by the way, that spa who is clearly written "FOR MEN ONLY" is just one of similar spas in Singapore. From outside, people won't know what is inside, and when I entered that spa, I was totally lost of words. GOSH, This Is Cool! Wait... I never say I like that place although going to that place is indeed an experience, especially when someone pays for my entry.

That spa is located at Clarke Quay area, a place in Singapore reserved for the Rich-And-Famous and probably the Not-So-Rich-Or-Famous but willing to pay several tens of dollars minimum just to enjoy the nightlife-at-its-best. And there it goes, the place is perfect for some people with similar sexual preference who are different with most people with the same gender.

The place is OH-MY-GOD Cool and surely does it look relaxing. With super-size sauna and comfortable swimming pool, with a bar, TV room, and full-facility gym. It does look like normal Club, the difference is only who enter that Club. Oh by the way, have I mentioned that this Club has a storey reserved for people who want to have a little fun? With private rooms and beds, you don't need JK Rowling's imagination skill to imagine what happens there.

I was invited by a person who I have just met the day before and asked me out for "dinner" (yes, we had dinner at Starbucks, he was not fully cheating me). I am a type of person who don't mind exploring new things as long as it doesn't clash with my values and ethics, and hey, visiting a Gay Club is a good experience! How many straight people have the guts and the chance to go there?

With lots of eyes looked at me with a body language equivalent with "have sex with me boy", I was indeed asked to have sex with them. It's quite flattering that they found me attractive, maybe because of this boyish look (people usually don't think that I am 22). I never think I am super good-looking or super sexy (although maybe my gym membership will bring me to that particular point one day, I hope).

"Boy, you are so good looking and sexy. Want to have some fun?"

"Thanks for the compliment, but sorry, I am straight"

... and yes, am I straight.




Note:
The author is straight, married with two children , but he respects gays and feels that gays need to be treated not any worse. Some people like chicken steak, some people like Tom Yam. It's just a matter of preference.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it real? I mean, did u really go there and was being asked? How's it? You owe me a story...!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

I really want to go there...want want want desperately. Fancy going there someday??

Ben said...

@Yulia
Yes, I owe you a story.. =P

@Tika
It's for MEN only, unfortunately.. haha...