Monday, November 03, 2008

9 Random Updates of My Life

1. “It has been two years” – my previous post. Yup, it’s exactly 2 years ago... and she used to be “that special someone who never fails to make my heart beats faster”.


So, one simple poem to remember her isn’t too much right? However, as I mentioned in my post, probably 1 ½ years back, she’s out of my life VOLUNTARILY and she will be out... most probably forever.


Love is like a glass of orange juice. If you don’t like the taste of orange, you can add as much water as possible and hopefully the taste of orange will disappear. However, it will always be there no matter how much water you add.

2. I now weigh 68.2 kg. WHAT THE HELL!!! I haven’t done body-fat and body-muscle analysis though for the past 1 month, and I think I am getting fitter after hitting gym quite regularly. I know muscle is denser than fat, so I hope that additional 1 kg is muscle. YEAH!!! Yes, I am a self-confessed health freak.

3. I don’t consume any form of alcohol since 2 weeks ago. I want to be a good boy. I don’t drink, I never smoke. I am a particularly rare species.

4. One of my friends wrote in her blog “Think you’re perfect? Think Again”. Dear, I have thought again and again and I always come to the same final conclusion... I am perfect. Hope you don’t ask me to re-think that again... It has been quite tiring.

5. Work is busy like hell (Btw, I have never visited hell and hope I never go there... but that’s the phrase people always use)

6. I hereby announce... “Ben for Barack Obama”. He is going to win. It’s time for all the Americans to say “Enough is enough”.



7. I am still single and available – the same status as always been, since 1 ½ years back. The application form is downloadable and the application fee is to be donated to my favourite charity organization.

8. Juventus – Roma 2-0. Juventus is back, better and stronger. YEAH!!!!!!!!

9. I am super tired...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"I don’t consume any form of alcohol since 2 weeks ago"

two weeks without alcohol is an achievement? O.o You must have been drinking a lot :p