Friday, December 28, 2007

Wohoo.. NTU Exam Result is out!!

NTU students, exam result is out. I only checked my result at 2.30 in the morning. The reasons?
1. Nobody is entering the system, so I won't kena crashed.
2. Only a few of my friends are online, so I don't need to answer how my result is.

Reason number 1 is pretty clear. NTU system, without fail, always crashed whenever thousands of students entering the system in the same time (during subject registration, result checking, etc).

For reason number 2, if you know me well enough you will know. I don't usually compare myself with others. I don't have ego problem and I don't need to prove anything. I only compare myself with my previous achievement. Do I get better or worse? That's all.

I fared better in this semester compared to last semester. Other than 2 major PEs, I think I am satisfied with my result.

My best score? You guess what, it's Engineers & Society, followed by Human Resource Management. And by the way, my course is Mechanical Engineering. Before you tell me, I know, I am in the wrong course. Thank you.

Life is never fair. I attended at least 80% of my Aircraft Propulsion class, yet, still can't get good result. I only attended a total of FOUR lectures of Engineers & Society for the entire semester, and I get a cool A+. Some people call it "luck", but I prefer to call it "talent".. hehehe.

Maybe I should consider to pursue a career in politics. Hmm.. I think I am cut to be a politician, except for one thing. I am too honest for that profession :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benny!!!
I am so excited to see you at Ping.sg. I'm your Aero classmate, together with Jindong, remember?
Drop me a message on my blog k? Add my msn too, it's on my blog under 'Contact'.

Ben said...

Hi Adam..
Yes I know.. i read from ur blog u are Mechanical (aerospace).. I cant get it wrong
haha..

Sien said...

"I don't usually compare myself with others. I don't have ego problem and I don't need to prove anything. I only compare myself with my previous achievement" --> absolutely, 100% agree.
I've stopped comparing since I received my very first exam results in NTU...mhuahua...time flies, today's results are the second last...fiuuuh. Keep on fighting ya!!^_^

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

super ..