Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pretty Women.. who are pretty stupid.

Let's start with commercial. People say, sex sells. However, stupidity sells, just as well.



If they say you need to have 3B (Beauty, Brain, and Behaviour) to become Miss Teen USA, I need some explanation with this.



What did she say??




I have never been good in geography, but at least I can't be half that bad in that subject.



"Is Europe a country? I don't think France is a country."
But I looove her expression when she said "is what?? I heard of Turkey, but Hungary (I think she would think the spelling is "Hungry"), I never heard of it." ?

A totally blonde with kind heart, pretty face, and sense of humour is not that bad right?





Okay.. In case some of you women got angry and shout "You men are not smart either." I have to agree with you.

No comments: