Monday, December 17, 2007

Hady Mirza is the first Asian Idol.. Congratz!!!


When I heard that, I was shocked, really.

How can SIX talented music judges (from which, at least two are singing stars themselves) be so wrong. None of them predicted that Hady would be the first Asian, not even Ken Lim (not even Hady himself, I am quite sure.)

Hmm.. what's wrong?

Nothing is wrong. Hady deserves it.

Voice wise, to be very frank, Hady is the second worst I think. However, Can he sing? Please, this is ASIAN Idol, not inter-block singing competition.

Losers from some blogs I read before said he can't sing, he sings like his mechanic. Oh boy, if your mechanic can sing THAT good, please treat and pay him well, coz one day he will remember you when he becomes famous singer.

And some people said he wins because he is handsome. Is it wrong to be handsome? If yes, then I apologize (joking lah :P). But hey, Indian Idol is more handsome than Hady! (too bad, he is married.).

However, if you want to combine voice quality, physical attribute, stage presence, star quality, charisma, and commercial value, Hady is the man. Maybe, Malaysia's Jacklin Victor comes close.

No comments: