Sunday, December 09, 2007

9 Things I did for the past 9 days

1. Slept really well, and attempted to get away from caffeine addiction.

2. Finished some books.
If you meet me and notice that I look wiser, I AM. I finished up 6 books in 6 days.
Rethinking Marketing by 4 remarkable authors including Hermawan Kartajaya. Very well-written book, excellent examples.

3. Gained some fat.
I thought I would treat myself with good food after exam, but I think I overdid that. Sigh..


4. Went to JB (Johor Bahru) after long time never go there.

We went to watch a movie. Enchanted!

I was definitely enchanted. If you want to have a relaxing movie in the evening, this movie is a must-watch. Simple and sweet story, superb actors, fantastic songs. The songs stuck in my ears for days. I will give this movie 9.5 out of 10. I am not usually very generous :)





Before the movie, we had our lunch at a japanese restaurant at Jusco shopping mall. If I remember correctly, the name is Ichiban Ramen.






The restaurant is so classy, with some woods as the interior. The lighting is so romantic, too bad I am single (ouch).

I ordered tom yam fried rice (don't ask me why Japanese restaurant serves Tom Yam, I also don't know). Cost 9 ringgit (excl. GST and service charge). It was superb!! However, if you order it, please don't add anything to the fried rice, it will destroy the nice taste of the food.

Food : 8.5 / 10 (you can order almost anything and can't go wrong)
Service : 8 / 10 (The waiters helped to take photos, patiently waited us order food, speak decent English)
Place : 10 / 10 (I am subjective, coz I LOVE woody place)
Price : 8 / 10 (not the cheapest option, but reasonable I think)
Overall : 8.5 / 10


5. Did the last module of my Entrepreneurship Minor.
Yup, did the real business plan and really execute the plan.



6. Did my FYP (Final Year Project, not Find Your Partner =P)



7. Joined my school's badminton trial.
I don't want so badly to be in the team, but would love to if they select me. I am so old already, must give chance to the young ones *coughing*

I make some good buddies in the badminton trial. Haha.. we were the first two people coming to the trial, and by the end of the trial, we chat like long-time friends, discussing movies and a lot of things!


8. Blog again!

9. Attended a Wine Appreciation workshop.

I am a self-confessed wine lover, and drink sometimes. I enjoyed the session very much, and will recommend anyone to attend. Caution : Drink moderately, especially if you drive. My favourite is definitely Pirramimma Reserve Shiraz. Reasonably priced, fresh taste, medium body, excellent aroma. If not because I was going to church after that workshop, I would have drunk much more.

Anyway, I made two good buddies there. I sometimes admire myself for being able to make new buddies very easily. Photo later... ;)

No comments: