Friday, December 28, 2007

My 10 Darkest Secrets. Do we have something in common? ;)

I CONFESS THAT :

1. I am an impulsive spender
Last time when I got my salary from Industrial Attachment, I spent $500 a day (half the hopelessly pathetic salary)

2. I (usually) sleep without wearing underwear
That's good for health if you don't know.

3. I am narcissistic
I take countless photos in my own room and record my own voices. I use my own voice as my phone's ringtone.

4. I used to be 93 kg, 1.63 m
The numbers say it all.

5. I am heartless towards animals
In my secondary school, when my biology teacher asked us to operate mouse, fish, and bird, I, heartlessly did the operation, with smile.

6. I am addicted to caffeine and Red Bull.
My record? 6 cups a day. Drinking 2 to 3 cups of coffee is just normal for me. If coffee is not strong enough, Red Bull will do the job, with twice the price.

7. Once upon a time, I expressed my love to a girl by sending her sms.
.... And kena rejected.

8. I am a pig.
I sleep like a pig. If I don't use alarm, I would sleep 11 hours a day.

9. I love older women.
How old? Can be up to 6 to 8 years older. I had a crush with my teacher.

And maybe the darkest of all...

10. Gay people consider me to be attractive.
You can find the story
here.

I am not proud of those so-called secrets (which are not secrets anymore after I tell ya). However, I think everyone have their own dark secret. What is yours? :)

1 comment:

Theresia said...

font loe aneh. :p