Monday, October 08, 2007

I'll Stand by You.

When you're standing at the crossroads,
don't know which path to choose,
Let me come along, cause even if your wrong
I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you,
I won't let nobody hurt you,
I'll stand by you.
Take me in into your darkest hour, and I'll never desert you.
I'll stand by you.

I have been pondering about those lyrics for a long time.. And the longer I ponder, the more I feel the beauty of that song.

If there's a subject about love in school, I will definitely get F for the subject. Pondering upon my past relationships, most of them ended in a very sad way. I mean, we were saying goodbye nicely.. but.. BUT. Actually the relationship can be saved, at least for some more months.. or weeks.

Whenever my ex asked me an opinion for something, the first thing I do was analyzing the case. I will asked tens of questions, just like judge in the court. After that, I will say my stand.. And for most of the time, I judged her very badly. I am an engineer, and that is what we do all the time. Judging, analyzing, making conclusion. That can be applied for a lot of life stuffs, for not for girl, I guess.

Maybe the next time I need to give an opinion about something, I will just say.. "I know you are in a difficult situation, and If I were you, I would be equally confused. But don't worry, whatever your decision is, I'll stand by you."

Yes, that's what a girl needs. She doesn't care what your opinion is, and she will be equally confused after she listens your opinion. What she needs is someone who will lend her a shoulder, and will say "Darling, I'll stand by you no matter what."...

Sadly, I learn that very slowly...

1 comment:

Theresia said...

at least you learn it now. good luck in ur future relationship