Friday, October 05, 2007

My post is top-2 at ping.sg!!!! :)

Honestly, PopOut was good except for one thing
84 pongs (18 hours, 31 minutes ago)

Wanted: A wife!! =P ----> this is my post =)
53 pongs (15 hours, 17 minutes ago)

Singaporean Women and the 5 C's
51 pongs (11 hours, 59 minutes ago)

To My Readers: Here's Your Answer
46 pongs (17 hours, 27 minutes ago)

CUTEST Wedding Cake ever (perfect for gamers)
45 pongs (8 hours, 46 minutes ago)

Will You Watch My Bag?
40 pongs (12 hours, 25 minutes ago)

PopOut! Singapore: Mozilla earns USD60million in 2005 from ...
40 pongs (13 hours, 18 minutes ago)

Bad management
32 pongs (9 hours, 48 minutes ago)

PopOut! Singapore: The book nerd who wowed the crowd
32 pongs (10 hours, 48 minutes ago)

TOP 10 Reasons to GET MARRIED (Female & Males Perspectives)
17 pongs (19 hours, 26 minutes ago)

Aiyohh... don’t laugh at my computer skill lah... I don’t know what program to use to display the page, so I just copy-and-paste lor..
So excited, after so long blogging, it’s my first time to be in the top-10 of ping.sg...

I guess it’s not so difficult to be in the top-10, your post must be:
1. Simple
2. Interesting (sex, money, love, jokes, people's stupidity, and relationship are the most eye-catching topics I think)
3. Funny (especially the title.)

I think you can learn a lot about marketing and advertising by blogging :)

Btw, this post has already been at top-20! Having 2 posts in the top-20... oh, i am in heaven level 179! lol..

1 comment:

DK said...

Congrats.

You are right, its actually easy to enter the top 10 if your entry is about sex or money. Sometimes entries about ping.sg also get top 10. (Maybe this post will go top 10 too)

But these are too easy. Challenge yourself. Try get topics on other issue up on to 10. :D