Sunday, April 06, 2008

My 22nd Birthday!

This morning when I woke up, I still couldn't believe that the person I saw in the mirror is a twenty-two year old guy... I still remembered very clearly my sweet 17th birthday not so long ago, and now I am 5 years older than that time. Time flies really fast... really, really fast.

I celebrated this year's birthday with some of my closest friends at TCC (The Coffee Connoisseur) at Bugis Junction. Having done research yesterday for some hours, I was convinced that TCC is one of the best cafes in Singapore. And I testify that it is right.

Yes, here we are, six of us (from left: myself, Ronald, Henry, Shandy, Yulia, and Inge). Four single, available, and eligible bachelors. Two single, available, and eligible bachelorettes. How cool is that? :D

I thought we were going to take photo together again after the foods were being served, but I guess we were too hungry to remember that!




Yup, this is the birthday boy, a 22-year old me (the oldest among us)


Yes, ME again with a glass of Rose Juliet (not my drink, just pose with it.. bcoz it looks pretty :D)



The drinks: Rose Juliet, Mocha Villa, Mighty Joe Young (my choice, the best of all), Hazelnut Frappe


FOODS!

- Tofu Beef Panini

Very nice, the beef is extremely tasty. The sauce is just perfect.

- Bulgogi Beef Steak


The salad and the beef is very fresh and tasty.

- TCC Kahlua Salmon (my choice)
The salmon is fresh and tender, the mashed potato is quite creamy (not the best, but still nice).

- Seafood Aglio Olio


The best, if you like spicy stuff...

- Garlic Chicken Spaghetti


Simple, but fresh and nice. The chicken is very well-cooked.

- Salmon & Prawn Linguine





I must say, nothing special except that it's quite creamy and fresh.



Here I am, taking a pose with my birthday cake..





I didn't prepare the cake. That's a very nice surprise prepared by my friends... So sweet! I am SOOOO lucky to have the best friends in the world.

With so many friends (and definitely my family members) saying happy birthday, I feel that I am the luckiest guy alive.

MY WISH:

- Graduate from NTU with good mark

- Finding a job I would be excited to go every morning

- Make more friends

- Find "that special someone"

PEOPLE, I am TWENTY-TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: