Saturday, April 26, 2008

^#@%($^^@^$^@^&%@)^)^#)^@$@%*(@$!@)*_@^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While lots of NTU students have finished their exam or only have 1 more exam to go, I still have THREE killer modules to go. I started my exam very late, so yeah. Doesn't matter.

I know, studying for 3 super-difficult modules which maybe will never be used anymore for the rest of my life is a bit stupid (coz there's only very little chance I will be working in Engineering field after graduation). ANYWAYS.. I will kill those modules!!!! Yeah!!! (pump my fist to the air while holding Red Bull... Red Bull, you're the best!)

This month has been amazing for my lovely blog. 23 posts in a month, and counting. The best part is... this month is probably, the busiest month in my life so far. Amazing huh? It proves one point... we, human need some kind of platform to release all our stress, our frustration, and our madness.. like this ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, feeling happy now. Go back to my study.

3 comments:

WK said...

I can sense the "madness"...
Take courage man!

Theresia said...

typical sce student exam style
well all the best
oops just remembered that u r in mae and not sce

Ben said...

@wk
yes, please bear with it for a while haha..

@theresia
haha.. thanks2 :D