Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Friend series: Christian Shandy




FAMOUS FOR:

- falling in love with DotA to the extreme
- having a triangle relationship with Henry and Ronald. However, after deep thinking and investigation, he decided to be with Henry for the rest of his life (poor Ronald…)
- being my only competitor in weight-loss programme
- love to laugh suddenly without any clear reason


FAVOURITES:

Hang-out place: his room, for playing DotA. Nothing better.

Hobby: You mean beside DotA? He is a pretty good cook.

Makan Place: KFC! And of course, the foods he cooks himself





Foods which he mentioned to be "My Masterpiece"

Song: Some Mandarin songs which he has played for 100 times, one of which has lyrics “I love you…. Yes I do...”


OTHERS:

Status: Domestic partnership (oops…)

Henry - Ronald - Shandy, can you sense something? =P

College: Canisius College, an all-boy school (Can you start to connect the dots?)


QUOTABLE QUOTES:


- Everytime I receive the holy communion, I feel very happy…………. (pause) … because I know the mass is ending very soon (after we come back from a Catholic mass)

- OH MY GOD. The food is excellent, I got talent (everytime he eats the food he cooks himself)

No comments: