Monday, February 25, 2008

This Insomnia is killing me!

I have trouble in sleeping these days. I don't even need an alarm bcoz I always wake up before the alarm rings.. Maybe bcoz the weather is terribly hot (or am I getting fatter instead?). Sometimes I wake up bcoz of bad dreams... with sweaty palms.. bloody nose and shouting "NO, DON'T SHOOT ME.. I HAVE WIFE, TWO SMALL KIDS, AND ONE DOG TO FEED."

Ahem.. I am a bit exaggerating here.. but the feeling is not far from that. You get my point.

- Last night
I dreamed that I did my exam without preparing for it at all. That's correct that I need to catch-up some modules, but could I just have 7-hour sleep in peace..

- 6 days ago
I woke up bcoz I dreamed of being shot alive after being kidnapped (okay, it's a bit redundant, who on earth will shoot dead people?). That's maybe bcoz I gave a really serious thought regarding a job offer given to me. The company is going to send me to Jakarta, Indonesia, and everyone knows, Jakarta is not very safe.

- Yesterday
I couldn't take a nap (in fact, taking a nap is my favourite of all time..). My mind was just wondering.

Those are just some examples....

Maybe I think too much... Yes it's true that I consume quite a bit of tea these days.. but I used to consume the same amount of coffee in the past and that didn't disturb my sleep.

Anyways... bcoz of that, I decided to listen to some old-songs to help me to relax..




A very nice song by the legendary Diana Ross - If We Hold on Together.

Wish me a nice sleep tonight, am I asking too much?

2 comments:

YongWei said...

drink warm milk before you slp,cold milk juz simply warm them up.

i have insomnia too=)

Ben said...

I will give it a try..
But afraid I will have a bad dream of gaining some weight
haha..
anyway.. thanks :)