Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another LOVE-less Valentine.. *sigh*

Pronunciation: \ˈləv\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lufu; akin to Old High German luba love, Old English lēof dear, Latin lubēre, libēre to please

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?!!!

When everybody thinks this world has gone mad, I disagree! I think this world is doing FINE (not great, just fine)
WHY?

You google, type the word "love", you will get 2050 mil.
Type the word "money", you will get 1500 mil, and "sex" will bring you 560 mil.

YES. LOVE conquers the world!!! *I don't know what i am saying*

Anyway, happy valentine day everyone!!


Love,
Ben
I am single but not completely available due to study commitment, hobby commitment, and other commitments at the moment. But please feel free to deposit your resume and I shall get back to you very soon. Thanks.

*I completely don't know what I am doing.*


Even the park uses the name.. "Love Park" (though it looks more like a pond to me.)

4 comments:

Hendri said...

Haha... I feel like doing a job advertisement for a position as "life partner". :P

Anonymous said...

lol..love-less?

of course there are millions of ways to interpret love,aren't there?

happy vals day anyway..HUHHHHH!!

Ben said...

Yes, agree with you..
But still.. with flowers everywhere, i definitely think that i need that special someone.

no hurry though. keep searching..
haha

Happy val day bro! :)

Theresia said...

ben, there are a lot of ways to celebrate v days, but why do we only have all love in the air during the valentine's day how bout if we have also love in benny's day or whateva day it is

anyway good luck in searching the one