Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I finally get my Juventus Jersey!!! YAYY!!!!

I wanted to buy that jersey last year in Malaysia, but the seller told me in disbelief... "Hey, you tell me which store sells serie B football team (jersey)..." OK Fine, he got his point.

Since then, whenever I got the chance to visit sport-attire shops, I always look for this jersey, but I can't find it... So everytime I walk and see that black-and-white stripped jersey, I hope that is Juventus jersey so I can ask him where to buy it (I am serious with that)... but everytime, it's not Juventus jersey but Newcastle United jersey!! and since then I hate Newcastle United so much! *So when Man United beat them 6-0 and 5-1, I laughed so loud until crying. hueheheheHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA --> super evil*

And finally, my only younger brother, yoky, a creative designer with amazing talent, bought the jersey for me!!! Yay! So happy..

Survey shows... Juventus is the most hated club in the world (It has the most number of haters).. but I don't care. I don't do something to make me popular, I do something that is right. And if that makes people hate me, let be it. *tissue please..*

I love this club too much since 1995. Thirteen years, and I never look back, not once. *fist hand...*


Yup this is exactly how I will look like when I wear that jersey... Fine, a bit shorter, less muscle, and add some fat... but MORE HANDSOME definitely.. *awww... thank you!*

No comments: