Friday, February 15, 2008

7 Weird Things about Ben

Been tagged by Hendry, sorry.. Henry.. sorry Hendri =P

- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

1. I am a great believer of "Boys don't cry." Crying is a sign of weakness I tell ya. The last time I cried is when I watched a japanese drama titled "one litre of tears". I cried twice, much less than my friends who cried five to nine times.

2. I can't play soccer, not a bit. However, I like to watch soccer matches and I am quite well-informed about soccer news. In case you don't know, Juventus is the best football club in the world, ever.

3. I have relocated four times during my university days, with five different roomates. The funny thing is, during my high school times, I also relocated four times in three years. I just can't seem to be able to live in one place for so long.

4. For most of the times, I can express my ideas better in writing instead of talking. That explains why I expressed my love to the first girl I truly loved by... sending her sms. Sound coward but that's okay.

5. When I am angry or tired, I would sleep and turn off my mobile phone until I get better. The longest time? 14 hours.

6. During 22 years of my life, I have been awarded more than 30 trophies, ranging from drawing, mathematics, public speaking, essay writing, music, computer, poem writing, physics, chemistry, badminton, and debating. That's how well-diversed my interests are. I am usually quite good in almost everything I do. NOT FAIR HUH?? =P

7. If people ask me how strong my smash in badminton was, I always tell them, my ex-roomie's eyes got swollen for four days because they were hit by my smash. That's how strong I was when I was young.

I want to tag:
That's all. Four lucky persons. I am not too evil to tag seven.

No comments: