Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Truth About Words

My dear friend,
It is sometimes hurtful to know the truth. However, not knowing the truth is even sadder (I would prefer to know that I am ugly like shit than thinking I am a Brad Pitt which is a self-delusion at its best.)

I believe that whatever comes out from our mouth is what we will be judged from. Just like when we are not to shit anywhere except inside toilets, it's just a common sense that we just say something positive and uplifting, not over-promise and under-deliver, ecetera ecetera.

I am well-known to be very straightforward and sometimes, extremely blunt. No, backstabbing people is not in my life's dictionary. I would rather stab them straight on their face, which is at least 1000 times more fun. So, if there are some words which are just too harsh to accept, I am terribly sorry.


Updates:
2 days to go, and it's just SO FUCKING HARD to leave this place with all its amazing people. I will definitely miss you guys so much!


P.S. I am writing this post inside NTU hall of residence 2's computer room. This place brings back lots of memories of my first year of university education. Yes, a cute, fat, happy, and naive me. I am now getting slimmer, even cuter (awww...), less happy, but still as naive as ever.
Time flies huh...

No comments: