Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pretty Boy.. T_T

I am very confident that my face resembles Kim Jeong Hoon. Some of my friends have admitted that =) However, this website really gets to my nerves. Basically this website tries to match our photos with famous people's photos.

Friends or anyone out there.. I want your comments after seeing the result.

Btw, this is the photo that I upload to the website.. It's taken using my new phone, Sony Ericsson K750i.


OK, let's analyze who are the ones out there resemble me.. Famous people i mean..

1. Mai Kuraki (72%) - a Japanese pop singer, and btw, a female singer T_T


2. Zhang Ziyi (68%) - Everyone knows her, one of the most famous Asian actresses in the world.


3. Beyonce Knowles (68%). Again, a female, and again, very famous. I don't mind resembling her voice quality though.


4. Kangta (66%). Finally, Thank God, a male!!! Yeah.. i think we are really similar to each other!!! =)


5. Joey Yung (66%) - a Cantonese female singer. Never heard that name before..

6. Michelle Branch (63%) - A very famous female singer. Michelle, Are you happy now? that I resemble you? =P

7. Fiona Xie (63%). A Singaporean actress. OSIM, I am better than Fiona. I lose more than 20 kg. I doubt she lose more than 10 kg for her whole life. Give the advertisement contract to me.. !! =P


8. Song Hye Kyo (61%). That "Full House" actress, yes, you are right.


9. Drew Fuller (60%). An American actor. An actor. An Actor. I repeat, an actor.


10. Zoe Tay (60%). Singapore's very own.



Oh my goodness, only two out of 10 of the famous people who resemble me are MALE!!! T_T

Btw, I have tried using different photos of mine, and the results are about the same. More (I mean, much more) female celebrities resemble me compared to male. Let's think the positive way.. I am waayy too pretty as a man ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just ruin my dear Kuraki-chan image ~.~

Ben said...

No, She ruins my image =P