Saturday, May 05, 2007

Not another boring night...

I've just came back from having a farewell dinner for my Taiwanese friend. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant at Bugis area, then continued with a drink at Rochester Park (opposite Anglo-Chinese JC and NTU Alumni Club).

For dinner, I had a nice pork noodle and tofu, they are yummy. I know it's fatty, but who cares about fat or calories or whatever when you eat a good food anyway... I've been losing a few kilograms these days so I thought that having a bit of sinful food won't kill.

Then we proceeded to a place like cafe at Rochester Park. That place is soooo.... fantastic! Oh my goodness! It has been a long time I don't see such a nice cafe with fantastic ambiance. They have a lot of trees there. We are like in the middle of a forest, I don't know how to express it, but that's just wonderful. I always like nature, and I feel like... oh gosh, I would love to spend the whole night here, just enjoying the scenery while having a nice talk with my friends.

I had wine. I am a great fan of wine, and their wine tastes good (It's not superb, but it's quite nice, really.). Enjoying a nice wine while having a light chat with friends in a beautiful place. I couldn't ask for more.

OK, finally, not another boring night reading people's blogs... :)

And btw, tomorrow, my diet program is going to start. I need to lose a few more kilograms.

No comments: