Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Resemble Kim Jeong-Hoon!! =P


I love Korean dramas so much. The latest Korean drama that I watched is Princess Hours (Goong) starring Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jeong-Hoon, and Sung Ji Hyo. After watching too much of it, I realized one thing. I look like Kim Jeong-Hoon! Unfortunately, none of my friends agrees with me (You all are too much!!)
Here, I will show what I mean by that. Please look carefully.

OK lah, not very similar. But please, he wears nice clothes and he got nice make-up, and I don't!

Your comments are highly appreciated. However, comments saying that I don't look like him WON'T be approved. I think we are just twins =)

















By the way, the girl beside me is Greysia Polii, top Indonesian badminton player and beside her is Yulia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look cute in that photo.. haha..

Ben said...

Thanks whoever write that comment.
I am cuter than any of my photos. hehe.. ^^

Anonymous said...

Lolz, not bad :p I think you should read what I get here: Celebrity in You