Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New Phone - Sony Ericsson K750i

Given my room and all i have inside, I can live one or two days or maybe one week without a single cent in my wallet. However, please don't force me to live one day without phone. I have tried that today and I just can't stand it.

My old phone, Nokia 6101 and my brother's old phone, Nokia 6600, all rest in peace. Yeah, I regret I didn't take care of the phones. They have been falling down, hitting the floor, bouncing back several times and they finally given up. Poor phones...

OK, let's now talk about my new phone.. So excited!!! ^^
I think it's the best phone in the world with the price less than SGD 300. Yes, my Sony Ericsson K750i only made me poorer by SGD 278 (I bought here)

With a good quality MP3 player (I rate it as 7/10), FM Radio, and good quality camera (i guess 7.5/10), this phone is definitely value for money.


About the photo samples, I will post some of them in my next post..

No comments: