Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Car

Or should I say, my dream first car.

OK, I've got to be realistic, so for now, forget about that Jaguar or Lexus. I know I will get one of those SGD 200K++ kind of car one day, but I guess anyone must start of somewhere right?

I have been a huge fan of Mazda cars because of their beautiful and manly look, reliable performance, and reasonable price.


Take a look of these pictures.






It's priced at around $67,000, quite a reasonable price...

I must get it before 31 December 2009.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... that's quite ambitious... but it's achieveable... let's see how far it goes.. ^ ^

Ben said...

haha yes.
It will go very far btw :)

Anonymous said...

As a friend, I believe in you. I strongly believe you can get whatever you want. And as your friend as well, can you actually pick me up and drive me off to work? Haha...

Ben said...

@georgeandthedragon

Thanks so much, really appreciate that :)