Saturday, October 11, 2008

Don't Quit - My own version

When I am tired, and I want to give up
When everything is so difficult and way far from expected

I close my eyes.
I take a deep breath.

God, are you there?
Are you really there God??

...
...
...

And God answers...
My son,
In life, sometimes you won't get what you want...
Nevertheless, be grateful
Sometimes people won't return your kindness...
Nevertheless, be nice to everyone you meet, always


Sometimes you hit a wall and you want to fight, but you just can't
Let go, my son, Let go
I put that wall on purpose, so that you find another direction

My precious son...

Do you remember why you do all of these?
Why you work SOOOO hard when noone is watching

And I answer.

Absolutely, God.

For my family
For my friends
For my country
For hungry people
For homeless children
For a better world
and most importantly,
For Your glory, God


God smiles...

My son...
I am proud of you. SO PROUD.
Some things in life are worth doing, and worth working hard towards

I know you can do it son because I am your creator.

But remember, whenever you feel tired
I am always here . ALWAYS.

My son, together WE CAN.

No comments: