Thursday, October 02, 2008

despair.com is totally hillarious!!!

Nope, it's not an advertorial. Visit http://despair.com/


BLOGGING.
Never before so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.

GOVERMENT.
If you think the problems we create are bad, just wait until you see our solutions.

TRADITIONS.
Just because it's a tradition doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.


wow. WOW. WOW.

I find it hillarious. So hillarious that I want to slap the founder over a drink, while whispering.. "I hate to say.. that.. you are a FUCKING GENIUS."


Anyway, let me contribute some.


INNER BEAUTY.
Is what people say to console an ugly person.

PHOTOSHOP.
When even your make-up can't help you, try this!

TEACHER.
is someone who keeps talking when the other person is no longer interested.

DETERMINATION.
There's a fine line.. very fine line between being determined and being stupid. You know where you are.



Haha... I hope management of http://despair.com/ see my attempt and give me credit for that... :)

No comments: