Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3 is simply AWESOME.

For me, this is the single best movie for at least the past 5 years.

Great actors, simple yet sweet storyline, GREAT MUSIC. GREAT MUSIC. GREAT MUSIC.

The songs of this movie keep repeating themselves in my head, and they make me want to sing and dance.

Making movies is like making cocktails. Sometimes, the simplest ingredients make the best result. And High School Musical 3 is just an example for that.

By the way, Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) is at least 100 times prettier than Sharpay (Ashley Tiadale) and Troy (Zac Efron) doesn't look gay, not even 1% :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree that Zac Efron isn't a guy... but Sharpay is way prettier than Gabrielle...........

Anonymous said...

It's a matter of personal choice between gabrielle and sharpay. However, no question asked about the next Zac Efron (oppss..Apron)

Anonymous said...

Ben, I think you shd read my blog and see the picture with your own eyes.. You will realize that Sharpay is much prettier..
No comment for Jek Apron.. hahaha