Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sometimes, mistake is a blessing.

I was searching for a unit number at level 4 when I realized that I was in the wrong block. "Oh.. again! How come I can be so careless."

I had to take that super-slow lift to go down to level 1 of that block, then went to the correct block. Then I pressed the lift of that block. Just after I pressed the button, there was a writing in the lift "Someone is trapped inside the lift. Please call the operator." (I did call the operator)

I grumbled again. I intended to go to level 4, and going to that level by using stairs is not fun, at least for someone who was tired after giving tuition.

But then I realized. Hey, IF I WERE in the correct block just now, I would be the one who is trapped inside. And I guess, to be trapped inside non-aircon lift is much worse than having to climb the stairs to level 4.

There are many little events happen in our life. Usually we call them "accidents", "unlucky events" or other bad names. However, if we can see the big picture of them, and we try to connect the dots, I believe those which look like unfortunate events can be God's blessing to us. Positive thinking is the key.

Someone said... "God is not boring, He won't tell us what will happen. However, as we grow up, we will be able to see, how and why those miracles are created."

I have shared my little miracle today. What is yours? :)

No comments: