Thursday, January 24, 2008

Join us at NTU International Games 2008!


One year had passed by after I stepped down as VP of IG2007 which was last year. I cherished every single second in that committee, and it's always emotional to watch our successors continuing the work.

In this year IG, I am not inside the committee. No more organizing, no more calling companies to sponsor our event, no more getting scolded by unhappy participants. I am now a participant, and I have every right to complain. (haha.. but I don't usually complain too much).

Beside that, I volunteered myself as MC (Master of Ceremony) of the opening ceremony (and maybe closing ceremony as well). Learning from my past experience, the committee will be super busy during opening ceremony and appointing a committee member to be the MC (Yes, I was the MC for last year's), is not a good idea. So here I am.

Anyway.. the committee has been working very hard to make the IG a very successful event and if you are a NTU student, please show your support by coming to this event. Be it as a player, or as a supporter, or just come to say hi. There will be lots of free goodies around including our famous canteen 2's waffle. There will also be torch relay, which is the first time in NTU if I am not mistaken. So, please come join us :)


When? 26-27 Jan, and 2-3 Feb
Where? NTU SRC
Please direct all the questions to the committee. It's not that I don't want to help, but I am not the right person to answer those questions :)

No comments: