Sunday, June 08, 2008

I speak prefetc Englsih. LOL.

Found this advertisement at 88db.

Well, for most of the time, advertisements sound better than the fact, but this one is WAY too much. You say you speak PERFECT English eh?

I never say my English is perfect, but at least I won't humiliate myself like that. LOL.

Even if my English is that bad, I am wondering if there is anyone in this planet doesn't know that there is a software called Microsoft Word to correct our spellings. Gimme a break! LOL.




LOL again. This advertisement deserves at least 3 LOLs.

I am so tempted to call him/her to know how "perfect" his/her English is :)

2 comments:

Falcon said...

i think 5 LOL....wat a joke..

Ben said...

@falcon
haha..i was thinking to give 5 LOLs.. but i am not that evil, so 3 would suffice! :D