Thursday, June 05, 2008

B.Eng (Hons), Minor in Entrepreneurship

It's a lie if I say that I wasn't worried at all before seeing my result. I am not those smart fellows whose results are so boring (only A, A-, and A+). I got all kind of marks there.

However, I would say.. I was TOTALLY relieved after seeing the result. I couldn't do well at all in one of the papers this semester, and pass that subject will be Miracle of The Year (well, not to that extreme, but ya get my point).


- At least I graduate within 4 years.

- At least I graduate with honours.

- At least I got Minor in Entrepreneurship, something that's closer to my heart.

- At least I managed my time reasonably well, between study, ECAs, and part-time works (Love is out of the equation =P)


It's not a form of ceremony if I say that it's only by God's grace I can finish my study reasonably well. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Mother Mary.

For my parents back in Indonesia, my brothers in US and Malaysia, thank you so much for all your supports. When I am tired and I have no motivation to do things I am supposed to do, YOU are my motivation. For my Mom specially, I give this degree as a present for your 50th Birthday which is only a few days from now. Happy Birthday Mom! Being your son is BY FAR the biggest blessing ever happens in my life.

For my best friends wherever you are, thank you so much. Friends come and go, but only true friends leave footprints in our heart. You know who you are. Thanksss a million.


I can't say this is the best 4-year in my life, but certainly, this will be one of the most memorable ones. I have tried my best, and I have no regret at all.



Benny Ardi Pandowo, B.Eng (Hons), Minor in Entrepreneurship

2 comments:

Reza de Bhro said...

Ikutan pamer :P

Reza Ditya Bramahendra, B.Eng (Hons), Minor in Environmental Management

Ben said...

heheheh iyah, finally bisa pamer berapa huruf di belakang nama..

Pamer lagi ah

Benny Ardi Pandowo, B.Eng (Hons), Minor in Entrepreneurship.

LOL =p