Sunday, November 11, 2007

Singapore 11.11.07 - Idiot Lovers


The sound of piano
Munched Oreo
The sound of people walking
Oh they are laughing

But I am alone here
Writing in a piece of paper

Do you remember?
When we were singing together?

I think we sucks
But we think we are stars

Can you recall?
When we loved to storytell

I told you stupid jokes
And you replied nonsense

We are idiot
But I don’t give a shit
Because we are the world
And we don’t need to be afraid



Note : If loving you is stupid
I hope my brain is permanently damaged



Written by : Ben, inspiration comes from someone out there



1 comment:

Theresia said...

"If loving you is stupid
I hope my brain is permanently damaged"

but when your brain is permanently damaged, think I will pity the girl in the poem as she needs to take care of you. :p

good luck in finding your lover and I believe she won't think that you are stupid.