Sunday, September 23, 2007

You want rose or chocolate during Valentine Day?

"Gals, if your boyfriend only have $50 in his pocket, what thing you want him to give you?"
I have been asking that question for fun to some of my friends.. And ya wanna know the result?

More than 2/3 answer straight away.. "Chocolate of course!!! You can't eat rose what!"

I am not surprised.. I think gals nowadays have become more and more practical.. Flower can only be fresh for a few days before they change colour, but chocolate can be eaten anytime they want even 2 months after they receive it. They can even share it with their friends.. Not so difficult question isn't it?

But maybe my sample of experiment are not neutral people. Most of them are engineering students who are well-known to be very practical..

Then I asked an art student.. She answered me.. "Depends.. I will choose whatever which is hand-made." Good answer I guess, at least for those who dream to become Miss Universe one day. Let me polish your answer a bit.. "I will choose whatever which is more environmentally friendly, and contribute certain percentage of their profit for charity." So much better right?

But the best is business student.. when I asked them the same question, 1/3 of them still answer "chocolate..", but 2/3 of them really shocked me.. They answered..











"Cash."
I guess business student is the best among all. :)

3 comments:

Theresia said...

Hey,

why don't just ask the guy to donate the $50 for some charity? :p

uglyfatchick (Chicky) said...

LOL. I thought I was the only one.

Anonymous said...

wonderful answer!! lol