Friday, September 21, 2007

Mourinho is sacked.. What The..

Chelsea is one of the best football clubs in the world (I don't say the best lah, coz we all know the best is still Juventus.. Aiyohh.. can't get it wrong! :P)
Whether you are Chelsea fans or haters, admit that.. Chelsea is playing at the highest level of football today.

Thanks to whom?
John Terry? Frank Lampard? think again.
Drogba? Michael Ballack? Not even close
Petr Cech? He is absolutely great, but still no.
That Russian billionaire? Thanks for the money, but money can't buy success. Not directly I mean.


OK lah, call me subjective or what.. but does it need a rocket science to say that Jose Mourinho is the soul of Chelsea? Who else in this world can make a "mediocre" club like Porto to win Champions league? Porto can hire Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, or even that magnificient Lippi, but I bet $100, they won't even come close to Mourinho. They are undoubtedly great, but let me say the truth, Jose Mourinho is the best manager in the world (and btw, the most expensive also), at least now...

I think Chelsea management has make a major major mistake in their decision-making process... I am truly shocked with the news. I don't personally like Mourinho's style of leadership nor I like his personality. BUT. This man is a genius, and Chelsea should be grateful for having the best manager in the world.

I don't think Chelsea will win anything worth-mentioned this season. Chelsea fans, Say Au Revoir to English Premiership title, Champions league, FA Cup. Good bye. See you again not so soon.

No comments: