Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Confession of a FAT me.

I am fat, yes, very fat. But at least I know that I am fat. Not like those aunties who are fat but still wear so little clothes.. For goodness sake, cover it. That's not very environmentally friendly.

Last time I used to be 66.5 kg (I am 1.71 m), was in good shape (I have never been very muscular nor have six-pack abs, but at least it was flat, I hardly could see any fat there).

Ben! Please stop imagining your used-to-be body, face the reality. I am now 70.4 kg (I weighed myself just this morning), with fat all around my tummy. Can't wear too tight clothes otherwise all the fat will show up.

Blame all the buffet lunches, fending machine snacks, and laziness to go to gym.

Actually last time the key of my successful diet was to give myself 1 day off everyweek, means, I don't diet one day in a week. But since I don't know when, I started to give myself 2 days off everyweek, then 3 days off, and without realizing, I was off 6 days out of 7 days a week. Eating late suppers, cakes, chocolate, ice creams, and the most evil of all.. fast foods!!!

I don't want to tell ya which fast food is the most evil among the evil fast foods, not nice lah. Later police come to my cozy room to accuse me discourage people to buy that particular brand of fast food. Give ya hints.. That fast food is 3 letters, starts with K, ends with C. A very nice fried chicken (not so obvious right..) I want to slap them!! Why fries their chicken so nice until even the most discipline person on earth can't resist!!

OK, come back to my diet.. Must go back to my diet regime.. not more than 1600 calories perday. Must exercise more.. I was there before, so there's no reason for me not able to do that.. I can't wait 6 weeks from now seeing my tummy so flat like LCD. OK lah, not that flat, but at least not big round shape like now.. Feel terrible..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, how can you call yourself fat? You're perfectly alright, just a little flabby!