Thursday, May 01, 2008

Help, I am addicted to Red Bull!

Yea I know it's bad for health. Yea I know I am gonna have sleepless nights. But I ask ya, who can resist its temptation? If you only sleep for 3 hours then drinking a can of Red Bull can make you feel like you have just had an uninterrupted 8 hours high quality sleep plus spa treatment.

It's been 5 days in a row I sleep less than 5 1/2 hours a day. It's not that I intentionally want to lose some sleep, but I just can't sleep more than that. And I feel OK. Red Bull is the best! hahahah.

ANYWAYS...
My prediction before that Manchester Utd will face Chelsea in the final is absolutely correct! Btw, I made that prediction before the first leg of semi-final. SO, Anyone who is betting on soccer can approach me. I charge minimal consultation fee! :D

Manchester Utd versus Chelsea in Champions League Final. Manchester Utd versus Chelsea in EPL. Boring!
But who can argue that they are currently among the best football teams..

OK, Go back to study.

1 comment:

k.mediani said...

Dun worry.. when time is hectic (and often happens), I also addicted to red bull. hehe.
I have a friend who ALWAYS drinks a can of Red Bull every morning. not night. He said, "I don't like coffee but I need caffeine."
So, here he goes.
Red Bull enak ko. hehe. Dari SD aku suka (bukan sering) kratingdaeng.