Saturday, May 03, 2008

10 FAQs for My Blog

1. How much do you love reading?
I once told my friend, it’s very easy to entertain me. Just leave me in a bookstore, and I will be alright. I once spent my whole day in the library, picking up books and read while drinking coffee in the café. The café lady must be really mad because I only drink 1 cup of coffee for hours.

2. Did you really cry while watching that Japanese drama “1 Litre of Tears” (Ichi Rittoru no Namida)?


Let me ask you first, what’s wrong with that? Boys do cry although they shouldn’t. I am generally very very strong, but I can be very sensitive when it comes to mushy things like that. I don’t cry in public though, that’s taboo for me.

3. Are the stories in your blog true? Or maybe semi-true?
I wish. But they aren’t. They are 100% fiction which comes out from my wild, wet and wondrous imagination.

4. How about your posts other than those stories, are they true?
I can assure you, they are 100% true. I am not interested in being liked, I am only interested in being right.

5. You seem to like writing a lot. Ever thought of becoming a journalist?
I am currently pursuing part-time diploma in freelance journalism, so I know I am going to get quite serious in writing in the future. However, for the time being, I just write for fun.

6. You seem to write about Christian stuffs quite often, tell me exactly, how holy are you?
1000 miles from that. I do sins often, and often when I reflect on them, I am too ashamed to admit that I am a Christian. But I try to be better everyday.

7. You are not like those typical engineers.
I know. I think movie actor profession suits me better *oops*
I never fall in love with Engineering although I got a bit of brain for Math and Science. If I could redo my degree again, I would choose law, business, or education.

8. How you get ideas for your blog?
I got them from newspapers (I read it everyday), my friends’ blogs, my own experience, or just straight from my imagination.

9. You seem to admire Jose Mourinho so much. I hate him!!!!


Same here. Anybody in his right mind should hate him. However, he got result to show and in soccer, result is what matters at the end of the day… unless you got face as handsome as David Beckham of course.

10. Any regret in life?
We can’t turn back the time, so why regret? Life is too short and too exciting for us to regret something in the past. My life is not perfect, it will never be, but the show must go on.

2 comments:

Marc said...

Sorry u have NOT been lniked becuz i do nt see my link here. Pls link first then let me know, i will link.

Marc said...

Hey i have linked u, thks. And wow, u have so many blogs. Keep up the passion for blogging!