Friday, April 20, 2007

Some questionnaire

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Ben
Birth Date: 6 April 1986
Current status: single by choice (those 3 words are equally important.)
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: loneliness
Your Weakness: over-confidence
Your Perfect Pizza: low-fat one

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up: what time is it?
Your Bedtime: between 1 to 2.30
Your Most Missed Memory: i think i miss every single second of my life haha..

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: plain water. That's the healthiest.
McDonald’s or Burger King: BK. But Subway definitely outshine those two.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino

Layer Five: Do You..
Smoke: nope.
Curse: haha sometimes, but try not to
Take a shower: this morning =P
Have a crush: yes. Her name is Miss Heat Transfer
Think you’ve been in love: yes
Go to school: yes
Want to get married: most probably yes
Believe in yourself: yes. a great deal.
Think you’re a health freak: oh, i outshine most girls for this.

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: yes.
Gone to the mall: yes definitely
Been on stage: nope
Eaten sushi: yes
Dyed your hair: no

Layer Seven: Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game: *blushing* no lah
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: sometimes

Layer Eight: Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married: late 20s to early 30s

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: black
Best Hair Colour: no preference
Short Hair or Long Hair: prefer short hair

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: decided to fill in this questionnaire
1 Hour Ago: eating
4.5 Hours Ago: studying (exam time T_T)
1 Month Ago: can't remember
1 Year Ago: oh please. My memory is not that good.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: eating (oops..)
I Feel: great
I Hate: liars
I Hide: my secrets
I Need: 48 hours a day.

Layer Twelve: Tag five people..

Herry
Sharon
myself
myself
myself =P

3 comments:

Hendri said...

hahaha.. agrees tt subway is far better than others. i want more subway sandwiches!

Anonymous said...

I already tag Herry. Er since when you prefer to have girlfriend with short hair? LOLz surprising. all the best in your paper

Theresia said...

some comment as said by herry: jomblo itu pilihan tapi pilihan siapa?