Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Ideal Wife-to-be.. Seriously!

Some of my friends asked me whether I’ve ever thought of so called love relationship. How come a good-looking and smart guy with superb personality and sense of humor is still single? Haha… I also don’t know why =P

OK, to be honest, I have not really thought about it. Last time, I said, Love life is not even top 5 of my life’s priorities. And for now, the situation hasn’t changed much.

I do like a girl, but because there are too many differences, even for the most basic life principle, we decided not to continue this relationship. Although I love her so much (She love me too!), but there’s no point to continue a relationship where you just can’t see your future at. Love is one thing, our future is another.

I saw an ideal girl to be smart, tough, and independent. She must be able to see our future and not only the present (future means, at least 10 or 20 years from now.) She must be someone who I can talk to, someone who can support me, challenge me to a higher level, make me a better person, and finally, she must be willing to support my career. There’s no point to have a girl who can’t support my career or even slow it down. And most importantly, she must be a trustworthy person. Liars, get lost!

OK, what’s in return? I will support her wholeheartedly. She is the one and the only one and I will be an extremely loyal guy. Just like a simple matter of life like favorite football club, I had been supporting Juventus since 1995 (12 years ago!) and I just can’t switch to any other club even when this club had a very difficult situation (maybe the most difficult a football club has ever experienced.)

Other than that, I will let her free to do whatever she wants, talk to anyone she likes to talk, dream whatever dream she would like to achieve. Let’s work hard together!

In short, I want a girl who thinks about the future and not only about instant personal satisfaction things. OK, every girl loves flower, chocolate, nice sms-es, beautifully written poem, etc. It’s OK for me to give some special things and moments sometimes, but if you hope I will give that kind of attention everyday, I just don’t have time to do that. That’s the fact. You just can’t do everything you want. If you want to achieve everything, you must be either Bill Gates’ child or you never sleep.

Although I am definitely a very polite and sincere person, I am not a romantic guy, and I don’t think I can be one even if I learn so hard. But it doesn’t mean that I don’t love that girl. I will definitely love her so much, but, in my own way. Some girls just can’t understand that. And the chance for me to like them is less than a chance of an idiot to enter Harvard University.

OK, I have to admit that chemistry is also very important. Someone might have fulfilled all the criterias, but I just don’t like her. However, I think that probability is quite small. I am a very logical person and I know that my standard is quite high. So, if I find someone meet my criterias, I really don’t mind stop whatever I will be doing and start planning for marriage. I am serious about that, really.

I am not rushing into a relationship although I start planning and searching for that someone. If I were to rush into relationship, there’re at least 2 girls 550 miles away from Singapore who like me, but too bad, they are not short-listed.

Unlike most guys who judge physical appearance as one of the crucial factors, I just don’t think that‘s very important. Unless you are a monster or you are Angelina Jolie, your appearance is not really important. I really mean it. Lastly, I prefer older women ^^

If you meet my criterias and you look for a smart, good-looking, nice guy with ambitions, drive, and determination to be successful in the future, my E-mail is just a click away =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey benny,

I am sure u will be able to find a girl of ur criteria :)

Nicole~

Anonymous said...

may i link to ur blog? =)

Ben said...

Hi Nicole
Thanks for ur support..

Of course u can link to my blog... After my exam, I will make the link to my friends' blogs and urs will definitely inside there.... :)

Anonymous said...

gee thanks ^^

all the best to the exams ~! :)

Anonymous said...

Glory glory Man United!
Glory glory Man United!
Glory glory Man United!

rofl, what's up ben... haven't seen you for a while :)