Monday, August 25, 2008

A young, handsome, promising..... and SINGLE Banker =P

Singapore government is damn good. Not long after they announce romance incentive$, bigger baby bonu$ etc etc, some of my good friends terminate their singles club membership.

Don't get me wrong. Of course I am happy for them. They finally find someone who is only a few steps away from being their number one person. As for me, ehmm... you know me well enough :)



There are two ways to look at being single:

1. You are the leftovers. Noone is going to "buy" you even at 90% discount (ouch..)

2. You are branded item. Super high quality, super high price. Noone can afford except the super rich.




Well, you decide in which category I am in =P



Anyways..

Today, I received the result slip of my last exam... and Thank God, I cleared the exam. Now I am a so-called full-fledged Personal Banker with UOB. If you need a service on how you can make your money works harder for you, I might be the person you are looking for. I may not be the most experienced banker, but I can assure you that I am the guy who will not recommend a product unless that's the best solution available. Well, banker is not exactly associated with kind heart, but we all know, everything has exception... and I am that exception.




If you need my service, feel free to drop me an E-mail at pan.benny@yahoo.com or drop me a sms or call me at 98186924. Satisfaction guaranteed :)

Ah yes, if you want to have a chat about a career in banking industry, feel free to drop me an E-mail also.


Lastly, I am also looking for a gym buddy or a running mate in the west area (preferably Bukit Batok area)... :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... High quality and branded. That sound funny but i love it. Hopefully i am belong to this category. ;)

Feliza said...

I like the tongue-in-cheek in what you wrote >>>> I have a dream... One day, I don't need to print out my resume.. "Sir, just read my BLOG. That would suffice." "Okay. Gimme the URL." "COME ON. Google it!"

Thumbs Up and all the best to your career!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I need to drop you an email la. I can simply go next door to find you =P

lee2 said...

Bennyyyy, gym deket Bukit Batok emang ada yg recommended?
Lo kerja City area kan ya?again Gym/fitness centre yg recommended di mana? hehehe

Ben said...

ada gym di daerah bukit panjang.. www.ssc.gov.sg (government punya)..
Lumayan affordable itu, dibanding gym kayak California fitness, Planet fitness dll :)

Gw kerja di west kok sekarang.. mayan lah, lebih deket dari rumah :)