Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Today is the 49th Birthday of the most important person in my life, my Mom...


My collection of vocabularies is simply not enough to describe how amazing my Mom is, and what she has done for me. She has taught me so much since I was born 21 years ago. She taught me the value of honesty, integrity, hard-work, faith in God and myself, kindness and respect to other people better than anyone else. She has encouraged me to be my best wherever I go. All my success that I've accomplished and thousands of other success that I am going to achieve in the future, I owe them to my Mom.


MOM...

I am extremely proud to be your son and I want you to know, I love you so much. Wish you all the happy and healthy years ahead and God bless you forever...






Your proud son,

Ben

No comments: