Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I am back..

Yup.. I am back. Working life has been quite hectic... so hectic that everytime I got a one-day off (including weekends btw), I feel like winning a lottery (well, I don't know how it feels, coz I have never won any lottery in my life.. but anyway, you get my point.)

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Singapore. People here don't do a 9-to-5 job. We are still in the office until at least 8pm.. and beyond.

Mind you, there is no such a thing called working hours or private hours. We have the worst technology EVER called handphone, and as long as you have a handphone, you are expected to be contactable for most of the time... And "to be contactable" means more work... longer working hours, and some things similar to that.

Anyway... count myself lucky. I am still have the job while thousands are now making a site like jobstreet.com.sg their new favourite website...

Count myself lucky, that I have the best friends in the world.







Happy birthday to Yulia, Tika, Ronald, Inge... May all your wishes come true.. and may God grants you health, happiness, and prosperity. It's great to have you all as my friends.




And finally, a very beautiful song named after ME. Oh Gosh, I am SOOO HONORED. Oh well...







If I ever have a daughter like Connie Talbot, I will quit my job and become a full-time stay-home father.. Haha joking. But she is wonderful indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wishes.. =)