Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Love Life (part 2)

Just after I wrote a post titled "My Love Life", a friend of me call me on MSN and give some comment to me. And during this week, I received some comments from my best friends or just someone-out-there who happen to read my blog. I am not a celebrity anyway, but I think it is very common among my friends and me to comment on each other. I am a very open-minded person and I am very open to any kind of comment no matter how discouraging that comment is. I am so surprised that most of them don't support my decision. They asked me why I gave-up so easily. Some of my friends asked me whether I still love that girl. I have to be honest that I still love her. I have to be honest that I am lonely without her although I am surrounded by a lot of people. I still miss our days together.

However, I have make up my mind. For me, give up means give up. It is the end of everything. And some friends said that I am a loser in love life? YES, I AM! However, at least I am a good loser. I know how to lose nicely and I am happy with that.

I am always proud of myself for being such a tough person. My life is still O.K. despite of all the problems in my love life. It is funny to see a lot of people feel so depressed because of love matter. STUPID! Life is not only about love, although you can't live without it.

I will survive... I know I will..

1 comment:

Ben said...

thanks.. wow, my blog was read by a mexican! i am so proud.. =)