Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Love Life..

If I can change one particular part of my life, I will definitely consider love as one of the candidates. I can be very very quick in decide something (and very seldom regretting it). However, I am a very undecisive person in love matters. But finally, I ve decided to make an important decision today. I love a girl (I am sure she knows it), but after a lot of consideration, I decide to give up. If you (the girl I mention above) read this, I want to state that I have given up on you, officially from today. I am not the right person for you. If we love someome, we definitely try our best to make her happy. And I have failed to do that. The saddest part is, we are so close yet we are so far.
Thank you for accompanying me during one of the most difficult times in my life (whether you realize it or not).
I will be trying my best to forget my love for you (although I know it is very very hard).
If you face difficult time, you can still count on me. However, I will do it for friendship, not for love. Wish you the very best from now.

/I ve just realized that I was crying while typing. I look tough and independent outside but actually I am weak inside.

10 comments:

Ben said...

it's not a shame to be broken heart. At least i ve make up my mind :D

Anonymous said...

i got chance then? =)

Ben said...

@anony
hahaha.. wish u luck! u are..?

Anonymous said...

guess who! ur big fans =)

Ben said...

haha.. i am ready 2 fall in love again =)

Chataureza said...

wow, benny, bener" menyentuh post nya, siapa sih cewenya...
ayo cari yang baru, benben!!!

Ben said...

u noe her. haha.. dun wan 2 talk bout it anymore.

Anonymous said...

good luck for your love live ^^

Ben said...

haha.. thanks. u too :)

ben[aga] said...

good luck for finding ur new love. hope ur next love story will be much more "successful" than before. :)
hahahaha