Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Energizing my day

Today I feel very energetic. I finished my lesson at 6.30 (and the last hour is lecture). After that, I went to SAC (Student Activities Center) for photo-taking session. I am NTUSU subcommer for 3 commitee. I arrived at SAC at 5.45 (u know, I am always on time :))
After having a dinner there (alone!!), I read my lecture notes to kill the time.
As a subcommer for 3 commitee, actually I am not very busy. Of course I do my job well lah.. but I just feel that my time is abundant. When you think that 24 hours a day is enough, It will be enough. Vice versa. Maybe I have to take more subjects next semester, or take part in more activities.

Yesterday, I was engaged in a deep thinking about my university life. It is so plain u know. I play badminton for my hall last holiday. Actually I wanted to be the captain for the badminton team in my hall. However, the maincomm chose my ex- roomate for that position. I think he is just not the right person. Well... his badminton skill is good lah.. (although I am better, honestly..). But He just don't have ability to be a captain. Poor leadership. Poor interpersonal skill. Poor decision-making skill. And the list goes on. We can't blame the maincomm. Who knows the captain's quality before. Just give a chance lah.. But he has failed to do his task pathetically. So pity. Hope the maincomm will choose a better captain next year to make our hall better. I, of course, will apply for that position again next year. I love my hall so much, and I will give the best for my hall.

Hope I will enjoy my hall life better.

No comments: