Saturday, May 03, 2008

Kaka: I Belong to Jesus



Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite (Kaka); born April 22, 1982 in Brasilia, is a Brazilian midfielder who plays for Italian Serie A club A.C. Milan and Brazilian national team.

He won 2006-07 Champions League triumph with A.C. Milan, the highest supremacy in football and FIFA World Player of the Year awards in 2007.




Lately, he was named in the 2008 Time 100, the annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world selected by Time magazine. The list includes people like George W. Bush, Pope Benedict XVI, The Dalai Lama, Nelson Mandela, and Oprah Winfrey. Even David Beckham is not in the list, makes Kaka the only footballer there.


“I might question whether soccer stadiums are the right venue for promoting religion, but in an age in which many professional athletes care more about cars, women and controversy, it's refreshing to see one who is committed to having a positive impact on the world around him.” – Kasey Killer

A devout christian, Kaká became engrossed in religion at the age of 12. "I learnt that it is faith that decides something will happen or not." He is well-known for revealing his "I Belong to Jesus" T-Shirt in many occasions, including after A.C. Milan beat Liverpool to claim their championship title.


Blessed with extraordinary physical beauty, I think he could easily be the next David Beckham, don't ya think so?



BUT NO. Kaka said, football is the most popular sport in the world, and therefore, it's his responsibility to show good values to the world through soccer.



Yes, like Kaka, I also Belong to Jesus! Do you belong to Jesus?

19 comments:

Pilgrim Worship Band said...

We belong to Jesus Christ too!

Very good article!

God bless!

Anonymous said...

Man, he's the most blessed person on this planet. I'm pretty sure I read that he wants to do mission work after he retires. What a hero.

Does anyone know where you can get that shirt?? I want.

bakki said...

Man, he's the most blessed person on this planet. I'm pretty sure I read that he wants to do mission work after he retires. What a hero

bakki said...

Man, he's the most blessed person on this planet. I'm pretty sure I read that he wants to do mission work after he retires. What a hero

Anonymous said...

Kaka really gave something to think, for everyone watching :P Jesus is my Lord too :D

nkeramihigo emmanuel said...

Kaka,My soul blesses the Lord Jesus for you.
Yo humility is life transforming.
I pray God sends you to Africa and inspire unmarried youths to abstain from Sex to prevent AIDS.
I am sure Millions of lives will be saved.
We all admire yo lifestyle with Jesus.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

baker hurst accelerate rearranged demand breen foundational merseyside emotional murderous reprinted
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant web site, I hadn't come across energizingmyday.blogspot.com previously in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at energizingmyday.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a question for the webmaster/admin here at energizingmyday.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Have you considered the fact that this might work another way? I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
like this in the past? Let me know your thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but argg it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my message if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at energizingmyday.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at energizingmyday.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Jack

Anonymous said...

Nice post, kind of drawn out though. Really good subject matter though.